Business Lawyer - Business Attorney - Los Angeles - Beverly Hills
Whether you are starting a business or have an existing business, Gallenberg PC can provide your business cost-effective and sophisticated legal services. We handle complex business litigation and transactional matters for large and small businesses including start-ups throughout California including Los Angeles, Beverly Hills, Santa Ana, Irvine, Orange County, San Diego, San Francisco and Northern California. We also provide outside general counsel legal services to medium and large businesses.
To contact a business attorney, please call us any time 24 hours a day, seven days a week. For Downtown Los Angeles please call (213) 986-8432 , for Beverly Hills please call (310) 295-1654.
Our business law legal services include but are not limited to the following:
Business Litigation & Lawsuits
We represent businesses in California state court, federal court, arbitration proceedings, mediations and negotiations. We have expertise handling complex litigation matters including multi-million dollar lawsuits. The following is a small sample of some business litigation matters we handle:
- Business Disputes/Lawsuits. We resolve disputes and litigate lawsuits involving businesses, partners, shareholders, officers, and vendors.
- Breach of Contract Litigation/Lawsuits.
- Breach of Fiduciary Duties.
- Piercing of the Corporate Veil (i.e. Alter Ego Allegations).
- Intentional Interference With Prospective Economic Advantage.
- Trade Secret Misappropriation.
- Wrongful Expulsion and/or Dissociation From Partnership/Corporation/LLC.
- Non-Compete & Non-Solicitation Contract Disputes.
- Defamation of Business and/or Proprietors.
- Filing of Request For Entry of Default/Judgment (for unpaid debts).
- Unjust Enrichment.
- Unfair Competition: Violation of California Business & Professions Code Section 17200 et seq.
- Consumer Lawsuits.
- Class Actions.
- Employment Litigation. We assist businesses with their employment litigation needs related to wage/hour, sexual harassment, and wrongful termination lawsuits.
- Starting a Business. A Gallenberg PC business attorney can review your business plan(s), and provide you with guidance regarding the legal and practical issues involved in the starting of a new business in California.
- Corporate Entity Formation. A Gallenberg PC business attorney can counsel you on the type of entity that is right for your business and provide the legal services to create the legal entity that best suits your needs, including preparing articles of incorporation, bylaws and all necessary documents. A business attorney can assist you in forming the following entities:
- S Corporation
- C Corporation
- Limited Liability Company (LLC)
- Professional Corporation (e.g. Law Corporation California, Dental Corporation California)
- Limited Liability Partnership (LLP)
- Contracts. A Gallenberg PC business attorney can review, draft and negotiate contracts involving business law, employment law, and construction law. A business attorney can also assist in the negotiation of contracts between vendors/suppliers, landlords/tenants, employees/employers, businesses, and business partners. A sample of our contracts include:
- Commercial Lease Agreements
- Employment Agreements (i.e. Non-Solicitation, Severance, Confidentiality Agreements and more)
- Business Purchase Agreements
- Business Sale Agreements
- License Agreements
- Construction Contracts
- Corporate Shareholder Agreements
- Buy-Sell Agreements
- LLC Member Agreements
- Partnership Agreements
- Operating Agreements
- Non Disclosure Agreements (e.g. NDA’s)
- Settlement Agreements
- Services Agreements
- Terms & Conditions For Websites
- Disclaimers For Websites
- HIPPA Policies & Procedures.
- Corporate Entity Records. A Gallenberg PC corporate attorney can assist corporation in maintaining their legal entity status. For example, we can draft corporate minutes, shareholder agreements, equity agreements, and many other corporate records a corporation must have in place in order to maintain its corporate entity.
- Corporation Name Change. A Gallenberg PC business lawyer can assist corporations with re-branding issues such as changing a corporation's name and amending articles of incorporation.
- Corporation Entity Status. A Gallenberg PC business attorney can assist corporations revive and reinstate their corporation status from suspended status.
If you have a legal business matter that is not otherwise noted on this page, we encourage you to contact us as we may be able to assist you.
Contact A Business Attorney Today!
To speak with a business attorney call us now:
Los Angeles California (213) 986-8432
355 S. Grand Ave Suite 2450, Los Angeles, California 90071
Beverly Hills California (310) 295-1654
9701 Wilshire Blvd Suite 1000, Beverly Hills, California 90212